Wednesday, July 29, 2009

3 months

I can't believe Gunner is already 3 months old!! It has flown by and we have been so busy! Gunner had to have a ph probe and endoscopy a few weeks ago for his reflux and then had problems with the reflux irritating his throat where they had the breathing tube in so he had a rough few days. He's now on milk free formula and Nexium and has been doing much better. I think there are still some issues, but at least he's sleeping better and has happy times during the day - now if we could just get him to be happy in the car, we'd be great! Ranger and Danner have been having lots of fun swimming and Ranger took his first flight with Mark last weekend (and I don't want to talk about it!) and had a blast! Next week we're headed to the beach with some friends and I am really looking forward to it. Here's some pictures from the last month or so.
Mark in his plane

I love this picture of Ranger!









I am considering making my blog private - with the boys starting back to school, I'm sure there will be friends in their pictures and I hate to post other peoples' kids on the internet and it't probably not that smart to post my own so don't be offended if you try to get on and can't. All you will have to do is send me your email (I think) so I can add you to the list. Please do - I love sharing my kids with everyone I know, I just want to keep out the people I don't know!

No comments: