Tuesday, June 16, 2009

7 weeks

Wow - I didn't realize it had been quite so long since I posted! I'll try to make up for it by adding lots of new pictures and a couple of videos!
Here's a couple of end of school year pictures:
Ranger got awards for: poetry, A average in Math, meeting Reading goals, A average in Reading, All A's and E's and Citizenship. He really had a great year!

We just got back from a week in Arkansas. Everyone was really happy to see Gunner, but he wasn't very happy most of the time. He's not as good of a traveller as the boys were! I hope that after we get his little tummy taken care of that he will do better.
Ranger loves fishing as long as he doesn't have to touch anything! He caught a pretty good catfish.
What a crew!! I don't think the nature center will ever be the same after our visit!

I took Gunner to the GI yesterday and he's up to 11lbs 4 oz!! He changed his medicines a little and if he's not a lot better in a week, we're going to start him on special formula for a possible milk protein sensitivity. We are also going to go in for a swallow study and make sure that all his parts are working right since he gets choked so much. Today hasn't been a great day for him, but I hope that it was just a fluke thing and he'll be better tomorrow.

The big boys have had a blast in the pool - they stay there most of the day.

They're going to start going to daycare part time 2 days a week. Ms Tanya (one of Danner's old teachers and our babysitter) went to work at a really cool new daycare. We went to the grand opening just for her and the boys loved it and have been begging to go back. They have an xbox 360 after all!! I have a feeling they are going to have to peel them away from it! I figured I could really use a couple of hours to get some stuff done around the house. They have been really good - but I can't get much done while they are swimming all day because I'm too scared not to watch them constantly! I also want them to have a little fun this summer - with Gunner we can't go and do like we usually do because there is NO WAY I can keep up with them all!

Mark passed his written test for his pilot's license and goes for his check ride on the 26th. I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to fly with him but I think Ranger will. I'm sure he'll be flying the plane before long! Here's a picture of him flying all over the house



1 comment:

Donna Harriman said...

First...Who's patio is Danner playing on? 2nd...how come you can click on some of the pics and it open them so you can see them bigger and some of them it won't? Miss all of you!