Danner is graduating from preschool next Friday and Ranger's birthday party is next Saturday -he wanted to have a swimming party this year so we've got lots coming up. I can't believe that I will have a Kindergartener and a 2nd grader next year!! They have grown up so fast.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Pictures
I can't believe Gunner is almost 4 weeks old! At his checkup last week, he was up to 7 lbs 12 oz. His tummy is starting to bother him, so we've started him on reflux medicine and I think we're going to start switching over to hypoallergenic formula soon. Hopefully, we can get it under control before he gets too bad. He's doing great though, still sleeping like a rock all day and squeaking and eating all night! He has made his 1st car trip and did great! In fact, I had to stop twice to feed him because he was sleeping too good to be bothered to wake up enough to eat much, I just hope he's that good on the way home Monday!

Just FYI - I made that blanket he's laying on!
This is a tile I had made and it is just so special, I wanted to share it. He will always be in our hearts and I am so thankful for the changes in my life that came about because of my short time with him.
Here's a picture of his newly painted room. This is the first time I've ever had a room painted in a color other than beige or tan and I love it!
For those of you that wonder how I'm handling having 3 kids, look very closely at the picture! (For the record, they handcuffed themselves together so don't call child services!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment