Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day of school

I can blog from my phone now! Maybe now I can post more often. Ranger and Danner had a great day at school. Danner was so excited when he got in the car, he said "school was a blast!" And I don't want to leave Gman out so here's a picture of him sucking his thumb. He has finally figured out how to get it in his mouth- he's worked so hard on that it's hard not to be excited for him!



-- Post From My iPhone


I'm also now selling Scentsy wickless candles, with 3 boys in the house it was time to put up the open flames! Click on the banner and it will take you to my website. You can place an order there or email me and I can put it in and get free shipping. Check them out, they are really great!! karashipman@hotmail.com

1 comment:

MTGrace said...

That picture of Gunner sucking is thumb is ADORABLE!!!