However, this day does make me stop and think of how incredibly God has blessed me through my experience with Tyler. God prepared me. I didn't realize it then, but now as I look back I see all the amazing things/people He put in my path that would help me get through. I'd always gone to church and believed, I just didn't grasp some of the deeper concepts and He planted those seeds along the way. Tyler's death brought me to my knees and that's when I first began to see God in my life. He spoke to me in ways I would have never imagined or believed before. He was on my computer, in my Bible, in my e-mail, and in the words of so many precious friends I have made. He showed himself to me. I learned that the more of Him I sought out, the more I found. He healed a heart that I thought was broken forever. I still hurt and miss Tyler terribly, but through God I am able to look back on him with peace, love and hope. That precious little baby blessed my life immeasurably. (And just for the record, God didn't DO it to me, He just worked through the situation to bring good out of something horrible. Isn't that awesome?!) God is good, His grace is amazing and His love is deep. I am so thankful that I understand that now and that's what I choose to focus on today. Thank you God!
Ok, a post like that needs some cute pictures!! I finally got all the pictures off my camera so hopefully I'll catch up on my blogging next week if everyone stays well!



3 comments:
And God also blessed me with a friend in you!! You're so right, it was Him who showed us the way to get through!! Thank you so much for opening my eyes yet again to the greatness of our Lord in heaven!! May He show those wonders to our boys!
If you don't mind me asking Kara,what happened to your sweet Tyler??
I don't mind at all, he died from a cord accident when I was almost 5months pregnant. He was born on 2/11/2008
Post a Comment