Wednesday, October 14, 2009

He did it!!

Gunner just rolled over all by himself and I missed it!! I'm sure there will be video and pictures to come soon!!
Ranger was sick earlier this week and now Danner is sick. He may have the swine flu - his test came back negative, but the Dr said they're only 70% accurate so he's on Tamiflu and breathing treatments. Poor thing is miserable! It is so hard taking care of a sick boy while trying to take care of a baby and keeping everything sanitized. This morning Danner was throwing up and I was holding the rag on his neck with one hand and holding Gunner with the other. Gunner had just had his breakfast so he was spitting up all down my other arm, down my back and on my feet!! Just one of those mom moments where you have to laugh! Hopefully we'll all be back to normal soon!

1 comment:

Craig said...

wow, now I'm really glad I didn't get your message!