Here's a couple of pictures from my baby shower last weekend (sorry mom, I forgot to take a picture of all the goodies). It was so nice - I have the best friends ever! And here's a belly shot - I hate posting these because I look awful, but here it is!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Maybe that wasn't such a good idea . . .
Ok, so maybe letting the boys pull the lawn mower behind their bikes wasn't such a smart idea - Mark looked up last night and the boys had hooked it up to the back of the camo buggy and Ranger was pulling Danner around the yard with it!!! I haven't seen Mark move that fast in a long time! They were having a blast, until Danner fell off! He's ok, but missing a lot of skin from his arm. My 1st thought was to grab my camera, but I don't think Mark would have been too happy with that, so this is the only picture I got. It's a miracle they didn't really hurt themselves. (By the way, it's an extension cord tied to the wiring harness for the tail lights - pretty smart idea if it wasn't so stupid!) I think you can click on it to make it bigger
Here's a couple of pictures of the boys:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You don't look awful!!! I'm starting the baby blanket tomorrow....Hope he's not 7 by the time I get it finished. LOL
Post a Comment