1. What is something mom always says to you?
Ranger - I love you
Danner - I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
R - When we be nice
D - When we give you gifts
3. What makes mom sad?
R- When we be bad
D- When we be mean
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
R- by being funny
D- when you make funny faces
5. What was your mom like as a child?
R- I don't know
D- nice, friendly and cute
6. How old is your mom?
R- 47 - erase 47, I think you're 81
D- I don't know
7. How tall is your mom?
R- 40 inches
D- 45 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
R- spend time with us
D- get on the computer
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
R-sit down
D- clean house, check on pups, watch tv
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
R- nothing
D- famous mom
11. What is your mom really good at?
R- making lunch
D- working, driving
12. What is your mom not very good at?
R- making legos (I'll have to post a picture of the ship I spent 2 hours on the other night?)
D- picking out stuff (???!)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Both - you don't have a job
14. What's your mom's favorite food?
R- shrimp linguini
D- noodle soup
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
R- you always feed us when we're hungry
D- you take us to McDonalds and buy us toys
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
R- Leia (Star Wars)
D- Sleeping Beauty
17. What do you and your mom do together?
R- eat
D - go to school and help
18. How are you and your mom the same?
R- I'm your kid
D- we both spend time together
19. How are you and your mom different?
R- you're a girl
D- you have long hair and I don't
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
R- 'cause you're my mom
D- you love me very much and you give me hugs and kisses before I go to bed
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
R- you love him
D- he gives you hugs and kisses
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
R- grocery shopping
D- McDonalds
I can't post without adding pictures - Danner went shopping with me last week and he tried on the belly at the maternity store, it was so funny!! Here's a picture of my belly - Danner took it so that was as good as we could get! Ranger made all A's on his report card again this 6 weeks! I am so proud of how well he is doing. Oh and here's a video of Ranger pulling Danner behind his bike.
1 comment:
This was totally wonderful! You need to make sure you put this somewhere it will never be lost! Love the pics!
Post a Comment