Friday, October 3, 2008

Great News!!!!

Baby #4 is on its way! I'm about 7 1/2 weeks along and due 5/19. I'm really excited (in the moments that I'm not really terrified!). Things look good so far, the baby has a heartbeat, and they'll be keeping a pretty close eye on us. I go back to my Dr on the 28th and to the high-risk Dr on 11/5 for all kinds of screenings and stuff. Please keep me in your prayers that I can stay positive and trust God that He will take care of us. Pray that He will hold this baby in His hands and keep him safe - yes I think it's a boy.
The boys don't know yet. I really don't know when we'll tell them, I'm thinking after my next appts but I don't know. I've learned that there really is no "safe" time, but they have to know at some point. Maybe you could pray about that too!
Here the first picture of the tadpole:


Oh and the big round thing is the yolk sac, not a huge head!

1 comment:

Donna Harriman said...

Have you told the boys yet? Keep the ultrasounds coming!!! Love ya lots!