Monday, September 15, 2008

Danner-isms

We've been too busy to take many new pictures this week, so I dug up some of these oldies!

He says the funniest stuff so I decided I'm going to try and start jotting some of them down to share on here:


The other day, I asked him if he had a good day at school

"No"

"Why not?"

"I missed you"

"Why did you miss me, you were just at school?
"Because I'm so in love with you"

Ahh I thought that was so sweet until I asked him where he heard that, and it was from a Star Wars movie!


We were on the way home the other day and he was sitting in the back singing some song I didn't understand, then he asked me what the words were to the pledge of Nascar.

"What?!"

"The words to the song they sing at Nascar before the race"

How bad is it that he thinks the national anthem is the Nascar pledge?


We were leaving the Dr's office the other day and he had picked out a sticker and when we started to leave, he looked at me and said "You reckon we should get Ranger a sticker?" I can't imagine where he learned "you reckon", from some movie I'm sure.


Today, he didn't want to go to school. He insisted that he knew all there was to know and didn't have any reason he needed to keep going to school. It's going to be a long 12 years . . .


I have to brag on Ranger too, he is doing GREAT in school! He has made 100s on all of his spelling tests and isn't even complaining about having homework. He's made some new friends this year (and a girlfriend!) and seems to really be loving school.

No comments: