Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Wildlife Park
My parents came to visit for Labor Day and we took the boys to the Fossil Rim wildlife park. You drive through and feed the animals and a lot of them come right up to the car (I have pictures to prove it!) We had a blast! It even rained for the first part of the drive, but we had a great time anyway. The boys loved standing up in the sunroof and getting to drive. 
This ostrich snuck up on me while we were looking at the rhinos on the other side of the road. He stuck his head right in. After I got the window rolled up, he started pecking at the car. I guess it looked yummy!

He wanted in the car so bad he couldn't stand it. I rolled up the window and he just sat there and stared at me.

These shirts are shirts my dad had when he owned his company over 10 yrs ago. He saved them for his grandkids someday and I think he was excited to see them wear them. They sure like to wear them b/c they know Grandaddy likes them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment