Monday, August 25, 2008

1st day of school!

Here are the 1st day of school pictures just for my mom, Ranger started 1st grade today and Danner started Pre-K. Danner just had to have his picture taken in front of the sign at Ranger's school too. I was getting a little sad that they are growing so fast until Crystal texted me that her baby is starting high school so I guess 1st grade isn't so bad! Ranger has a really nice teacher, her name is Ms Hughes (he says she's not as nice as Mrs Fritz though). He didn't even cry or hang on me when I dropped him off today!! He has a bunch of kids in his class that we know from last year so I think he is going to have a pretty good year. Danner's good buddy Gracin is finally in his class again and so are Rhett, Payton and Vivian so I'm sure they will all have a ball together! Poor Ms Debi!!


While I'm at it, here's some new pictures of the puppies
This is our favorite boy

This is "fatzone". We started calling her little fatso b/c she's twice as big as the others, but poor Danner thinks we're saying fatzone!
He's got to be the runt, isn't he cute?!
There's one chunky monkey that looks a lot like boy, but she's a girl. I don't know how we're going to get rid of these in a few weeks, the boys and I are awfully attached. I don't know that I'm attached enough to have 11 dogs though!!

Oh I almost forgot to add the best thing! Ranger drew this in church yesterday, it's David and Goliath. If you'll look closely you'll see that Goliath has a lightsaber - um excuse me, it's a "laser sword" I didn't know they had those in bible times!!

No comments: