Here's the boys and their new motorcycle suits - they think they are supercool in these!
This is a painting my mom did of the boys - it is so great! You can't see it, but she carved a "T" in the tree trunk for Tyler. I sure wish I would have inherited at least part of her artistic talent. I am amazed that she was able to capture them so well.
We have baby birdies on our porch - we love to watch them grow up every year!
That's about it, I'm sure when we get back next week I will have tons of pictures!

2 comments:
I can't wait for pics of your trip. You know we're all counting on one of your oldest child wearing ears!!
Kara:
Thanks for sharing your family's pictures with us. Your boys are darling and look like they are all boy! I bet they keep you busy. Danner looks just like you did at that age.
I was very impressed with your mom's painting. That was wonderful. It took us a while to find the "T". That was very sweet. We were so sorry to hear about you losing the baby. That would be such a hard thing to go through.
Your trip to DisneyLand sounds wonderful I know you are having so much fun as I write this. I hope our family can do something like that in three or four years. It might really be an ordeal for the Hutchison's.
Our babies are doing so well and are such a delight. It is so much fun just to sit and watch them interact. The girls are doing great; however, Jackson faces two surgeries this summer. To see him, you would never know he has had a problem. He is so cute and sweet as well as Addison and Bethany. We need to get our families together soon.
Chris and his family and Kevin are doing great. Chris' kids are 9, 7 and almost 4. We enjoy all of them so very much.
We'd love to see you.
Love ya,
Bennie
Post a Comment