I'm starting to feel like the paparazzi chasing them around with the camera all the time! He dented the barn pretty good, I hope Mark will be able to fix it pretty easily. I wish he would have hit the back so we could have hidden it better! haha
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Danner crashed the golf cart . . . Again!
This time he crashed into Mark's barn! This is the 3rd time he's crashed into something - I think we're going to have to suspend his driving privileges for awhile! Ranger has always been so good and careful about tootling around the yard that I haven't thought much about Danner doing it too. He drives ok, it's hitting the brakes before he hits something (like a fence, tree, or a barn).



I'm starting to feel like the paparazzi chasing them around with the camera all the time! He dented the barn pretty good, I hope Mark will be able to fix it pretty easily. I wish he would have hit the back so we could have hidden it better! haha
I'm starting to feel like the paparazzi chasing them around with the camera all the time! He dented the barn pretty good, I hope Mark will be able to fix it pretty easily. I wish he would have hit the back so we could have hidden it better! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment