Today, Danner was out riding the motorcyle and I hadn't seen him come by, so I went outside to check on him. I walked out the door and heard him yelling. I looked around the house and there he is standing on top of his motorcyle (stopped) with his arms up in the air yelling like he won the race! He even tried a Carl Edwards back flip.
They both for some reason have been wearing the swimming goggles for the last few days. Notice the golf cart crashed into the tree in the background - Danner did that.
I'm trying to post a video too. The first one is his Carl Edwards back flip and in the second one, Danner is saying "Boogity Boogity Boogity Boys Lets go racin" of course from Nascar races. .
Enjoy!
Kara
I have been doing much better - it's amazing how much different just changing your attitude can make! I have decided that I am going to have good days and try to accomplish at least one productive thing every day. I know God has us in his hands and I know he will guide me (and/or carry me if he has to!) through this. A part of me will be sad for a long time, but I want all of you to know that you are not going to hurt my feelings by talking about him or asking questions. I am sad anyway and it really helps to know someone else is thinking about us. I have his memory box here with handprints, footprints and a couple of pictures, and anyone that would like to see it is more than welcome to see it any time. Don't hesitate to ask, because it's not really something I want to be known for dragging out when company comes!
Email me and let me know if you want an email when I update this blog - I don't want to force my ramblings on anyone!! I'm going to try the video in a separate post so I don't lose everything if I mess it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment