I can't believe Gunner is already 1 1/2! He's such a stinker, when I get the camera out, he won't look at me! He is running everywhere and climbing on anything he can and LOVES to be outside all the time. We just got some goats and chickens and he loves to help us feed them and pet them. We have to go out every night to tell them goodnight. He loves to help feed the animals, clean up, vacuum, and do laundry and believe me I take full advantage! haha He has learned to cover his own eyes and play peek-a-boo and likes to sing and dance. He still isn't saying "mama" very often but he can say bad dog, banana, dad, more, no night night, some form of Danner or bubba not sure exactly what it is and of course can shake his head no! He's really loving and likes to give hugs and kisses but the boys have to watch out because it usually turns into a big bite or hair pulling!

No comments:
Post a Comment