Friday, February 20, 2009

Funny Stuff


Here's a picture of me and the boys at Ranger's valentine banquet at school. I'm so glad they like to take me out - they even bought me a flower!! (And made me buy them a $60 basket of books at the silent auction)

Yesterday Danner and I were talking about names and he got really mad and asked me why we gave him a name with a bad word in it. I had to explain that our last name was ShiPman and he said "Oh, I really like that name!" Evidently he has a friend with a potty mouth that has pointed that out to him - and he's 5!
His new name for the baby is Viper - when am I going to learn to just quit asking his opinion?! I'm trying to put up a baby name poll so look over to the sidebar and see if I got it to show up! I don't know that these are the final 2 choices, but so far they are the only ones that we both think we might like. I like Kyler, but it might just be too soft - not manly enough for when he's older. What do you think? I still like Bryer and Keller, but Mark says no way.
Did I mention that we have 10 more puppies? They're in the bushes in the front flower bed so I can't really get a good picture, but hopefully I can soon.

No comments: