Monday, January 26, 2009

Kenny!

Ok, so this isn't really kids related, but I have to share my Kenny pictures. Mark was so nice and bought me tickets for Christmas and went with me (again!) The first picture is from our seats - notice all the gray hair in front of us - the place looked like a Baptist church on Sunday morning. The 2nd picture I took after I snuck up to the front at the end.

Here's poor old Kenny about to get on his bus. We stalked him like we (I) normally do after his concerts. I walked right past the door as he was coming out and Mark had waited by his bus so he jumped out and shook his hand!! I was so mad because all I did was stand there - I couldn't get anything to come out. Mark got his attention enough for me to snap this picture. Ahhhhh! I'm so mad that Mark got to shake his hand! I'll get him next time!! (if he doesn't die first!)

2 comments:

Donna Harriman said...

What is that he is holding in his hand in the close up? It looks like money! Was that his payment for the concert? ha ha ha

Donna Harriman said...

Or did they take up a collection? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha