Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 2008

Oops forgot to post this one!





Wow! It's almost the end of July and I haven't posted anything lately! The boys and I were watching tv tonight and a commercial for Lunesta came on (sleep medicine that says it will help you rest well so you'll have a good morning) and Danner looked at me and said he needed that so he could have a good morning! haha Those little boogers catch everything on those darn commercials!


Here are some picures of Ranger at the pool jumping off the diving board and going down the big slide. I am so proud of how well he is swimming! Now that they're uploading, I think I may have posted them before!


We are making some progress on the house - the fireplace is torn out and rocked and our kitchen counters have been replaced. I'm not sure what's next, but I hope it is tiling the backsplash in the kitchen! I think we are replacing the floor in the bathroom, kitchen/living room, and painting the house. Who knows how much will actually get done!

No comments: