Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summer

The boys finished up their swimming lessons last week. RANGER jumped off the diving board and went down the big slide! He did so good, I am really proud of him. Danner cracked his teacher up, because when he didn't want to do something he would start talking and giving lots of "hook 'em horns!" He may have to go back for more lessons later this summer, but he did jump off the side of the pool finally. He does good going underwater. Frankie (their teacher), said Danner did great underwater and Ranger did great with the swimming, if only we could only get them both together!

We have had a busy summer so far, we've been to the zoo, flop class, swimming lessons, a birthday party, motocross, and then to the lake - that was just last week! The boys go to school once a week on field trip day, and they went to a farm and loved it. I've been taking lots of pictures, but I can't find the cord to hook the camera to the computer, so you'll have to do without for now!

Mark's friend Doug turned 50 last week and Danner asked if he would still look the same. He thinks that since he's 50, he will look "a little bit old!" We all thought it was funny, I don't think Doug did though.

Mark had a pretty good Father's Day (I hope). We didn't do much of anything. We watched the race, he grilled some yummy chicken and went for a ride in his car. I made him a pot to grow his herbs in on the porch so he can have fresh ones whenever he wants. I know, not real exciting, but hey he's pretty hard to shop for!

No comments: