Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We're pretty boring!


This year, we had the Easter that felt like it would never end. We hunted eggs and partied at Danner's school, at home, and then again at Ranger's school. I think I stuffed at least 100 eggs! I didn't get a really good picture of the boys hunting eggs so I'm posting one of Ranger and his class.

Ranger had his first taste of severe weather and taking cover at school yesterday! I knew storms were coming, but they weren't supposed to be that bad. I was sitting in the car waiting for school to be out and I thought I heard the sirens, but I couldn't tell for sure what it was. Then a friend of mine called me and told me a tornado was coming and to get inside. I called Mrs Fritz to see what was going on and I could hear the alarms in the background so Danner and I ran inside. I am so glad Ranger has a nice teacher, she let him call me back so he could talk to me until I got in there with him. He was crying and completely freaked out. He handles storms about as well as I do! Danner was telling all the kids that it was ok, there is no such thing as a tornado! Don't know where on earth he got that, but he thought he was being so helpful letting them all know that. Everything ended up fine, but it got pretty dark and scary. To be honest, I was much more worried about it hailing on my car than I was about the tornado!

1 comment:

Donna Harriman said...

Tell Danner to tell that to Dorthy and Toto! LOL