I don't know what got into me, but I painted the boys room this week and bought them new bunkbeds. Craig was so nice to offer to come and help me. THANK YOU CRAIG FOR HELPING ME!!! The boys even decided to "help", but they didn't get bored nearly as fast as I was hoping they would! Of course I put the beds together wrong, so Mark is going to have to drill a hole in the top bunk for the rails. I just hope we don't have any critical injuries from the top bunk!
This is a picture of Danner that they took at school. Since I helped the photographer dress all the kids they gave me my pictures for free, so I have plenty to share!
We are all going to Disneyland with my parents and Craig in May. I am so excited - I think this will be such a fun trip to take together!
Oh, here's a picture of the boys with Cooper. Do they look mean or what?
2 comments:
That picture is too cute! I want one!
Me Too!!!
Post a Comment