We had been talking about getting a new car, but I never imagined it would be a Mercedes! One of Mark's guys just drove up in it Friday night. Mark said he wanted to buy me something nice (I think it's partly for him too) It's probably the sweetest thing he's ever done for me! And here I felt guilty for wanting an Expedition Limited because they were so expensive! I just hope we can keep it clean! Ranger is worried that he won't know which car is mine when I pick him up from school next week.
4 comments:
It's pretty!!!
You deserve it!! You put up with so much from him, but he really loves you. I don't know if you know this or not, but when he talks about you, his whole face lights up.
You're so Hood!!
Help Ranger find something on the car that e can look for like the wheels or find some kind of static cling that you can put in the passanger or driver side window when you pick him up that you can take off the rest of the time.
Post a Comment